How are all you Choose to Losers doing?
a) Great. I’m down 5 or 10 pounds … can’t wait for the next weigh in.
b) O.K. I’m down 5 or 10 pounds …. But slowly losing willpower.
c) The effort is there, but no results ….. this sucks!
d) What the heck was I thinkin’ when I joined?
e) Other??
Although the scale is the measure of your success during this fitness challenge, I would like to encourage you not to let it dictate whether or not you continue on your journey for lifetime weight/health success. Personally, I weigh myself once a month. I base my success on how healthy I ate, how dedicated I was to my exercise plan, and how my clothes fit. My belt was and is my measure of success …. Waist vs. Weight.
Two things I would like you to think about as you continue with you fitness challenge …. The first being words from our friend Lou from one of his Extremist posts for Trinity Training:
Failing is painful.
Or is it? I find more pain in not having goals. I find more pain at not competing. I find more pain in not having a chance to succeed. Failing to me means I gave it all I had in a risky effort, but came up short. Failing means I have to try harder next time. Commit to a new course. Visualize myself being the champion. The Extremist. ...... I want people to claim a stake in their own success. Not sitting back expecting some fair distribution of prizes or rewards. I want people to take a bite out of failure and chew on it until a new plan, a fresh path, a renewed vision of success is crystal clear.
The second item is an article which you may find helpful. I think it’s one of the best articles to read if you don’t have time to read an entire diet book. It gives you 10 reasons you’re not losing weight, 13 ways to lose fat and 5 of the best foods to eat to lose fat. http://donmatesz.blogspot.com/search/label/How%20to%20lose%20fat
Keep the faith!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment