Sunday, March 21, 2010

Upcoming Event - The Maltz Challenge

Remember this quote I posted back in January ….

Believe in yourself. You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face …. You must do that which you think you cannot do.

Well here’s my chance (and hopefully your chance) to look fear in the face --- specifically, the Maltz Challenge:

• 400 meter run
• 50 pull ups (alternate form for women)
• 100 meter Fireman's Carry or 200 meter Farmer's Walk with 50 lb dumbbells (25 for women)
• 50 dips
• 100 push ups (50 for women)
• 50 knees - to - elbows
• 100 sit ups
• 400 meter run

Click on this link to read about Master Sergeant Michael Maltz and to obtain more specific details on this upcoming event:

http://trinitytraining.blogspot.com/search/label/Maltz

Hope to see you there --- and remember …… Keep the faith!

1 comment:

  1. Change in plans .... I'm on the D.L. with a knee injury. I will not be attending.

    ReplyDelete