Heart Scan
Did you schedule your FREE heart scan appointment? I did. I’m going tomorrow. I did a little research on this subject, and I’ve found a guidebook entitled “What Does My Heart Scan Show? Everything you need to know about your heart scan" written by Dr. William Davis.
What Does My Heart Scan Show? is a guidebook for anyone who has undergone a heart scan, or is contemplating having one, but desires more information about what this valuable test means to their health. You will have numerous questions regarding your heart scan score. Understanding your heart scan score could mean the difference between a heart attack in the future or a lifetime free of heart disease. It could mean obtaining heart procedures that could be lifesaving, or it could mean avoiding procedures that could be unnecessary. All that in just one little number!
If you’re interested in receiving a FREE e-mail copy of this guidebook (it's 140 pages, so DON'T PRINT) you can do so by visiting http://www.heartscanblog.blogspot.com/ and scrolling down the left hand margin to the bottom left-hand corner of the page.
Gluten
While researching the above information on heart scans, I ran across a blog regarding Gluten - Wheat is among the most destructive components of the human diet, a food that is responsible for inflammatory disease, diabetes, heart disease, several forms of intestinal diseases, schizophrenia, bipolar illness, ADHD, behavioral outbursts in autistic children . . . just to name a few.
But why? Visit the following two articles to find out and take away from them what you will.
http://heartscanblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/blame-gluten.html
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/why-grains-are-unhealthy/
I hope some or all of the information is helpful to you in making decisions pertaining to your health.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment