Just a quick update regarding the Memorial Workout to take place on 10/8/09 in honor of SSG Shannon Smith. This Workout is designed as a Rescue Mission. Based on this there will be staggered start times as only one person can perform the Mission at a time. The start times will begin around 1115 hrs, I will be starting at 1140 hrs, the time of the attack against SSG Smith's vehicle. The Workout will take place near the Oak Brook Library. A buy in is not required, however, donations will be accepted at the event. SSG Smith's family is requesting any donations be made to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Once the workout is complete I will make one group donation to the CFF from all of us. A letter is in the process of being completed to send to his family. I will have a card on scene if anyone would like to sign. See you on the 8th.
Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way!!!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woody, Great job on this memorial. We all had a great time.
ReplyDelete