AFAP
200M Sprint (1st 100M under load)
200M Sprint (1st 100M under load)
200M Sprint (1st 100M under load)
200M Sprint (1st 100M under load)
Explanation: 100M up the ramp with any odd object from a 10lb plate to an 80lb sandbag. Place the object at light pole #CO4 and sprint back to the garage for your next odd object. Vary the objects and weight.
Then:
25 Pull-ups
25 Push-ups
25 KettleBell Clean & Presses (25 each arm - you choose the weight)
25 Sit-ups
Then:
200M Sprint (1st 100M no load)
200M Sprint (1st 100M no load)
200M Sprint (1st 100M no load)
200M Sprint (1st 100M no load)
Explanation: Go get all your odd objects and bring them back to the garage.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I used 80# sanbags for two up the ramp runs and 40# sandbags for the other two up the ramp runs. I then brought the same back for my down the ramp runs.
ReplyDeleteI used 35# KB for my clean and presses.
Time was 17:29. The runs under load were the most difficult part - tough on the hamstrings.
I used 40# sandbags for two up the ramp "runs" and the small tire for one and a 20# medicine ball for one.
ReplyDeleteRegarding pull-ups, I replaced with inverted rows.
I used 26.5# KB (what was I thinkin/)! This was definetly the worst part for me.
Time is 27:40.